Table of Contents
If you are looking for drug treatment, finding the right rehab for your needs is a considerable challenge. There are so many treatment options available to you, there is no doubt you have questions:
- Do I need inpatient or outpatient treatment?
- Are the programs evidence-based?
- Is the treatment staff experienced in dealing with my addiction?
- Will my treatment program be personalized to fit my unique needs?
All those questions are crucial to ask and know, but the number one question on your mind is, will my insurance cover the cost of treatment? With the average drug treatment program costing $20-40,000, having insurance is great peace of mind. Insurance allows you to focus on your recovery, and it will potentially save you thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket costs.
Many insurance companies offer addiction treatment coverage, and one of the most reputable companies is Aetna. If you have Aetna insurance, you may wonder what is covered in an Aetna drug rehab and the benefits of choosing an in-network Aetna detox. This article will help fill in the blanks and better understand what is and isn’t covered in your Aetna plan.
If you need an Aetna drug detox in Washington, call Sequoia Detox Centers toll-free today. Our Washington medical detox programs are tailored to fit your specific needs. Get on the road to recovery with help from our Aetna drug detox center in Spokane.
Does Aetna Cover Drug Rehab?
As stated in the introduction, drug treatment is expensive, and the sticker shock alone can send your anxiety through the roof. If you have Aetna insurance, you will be relieved to know that your treatment program will have at least partial coverage.
The services that are covered and the extent of that coverage are dependent on your particular plan and the state you reside. Before you decide on a Washington in-network drug detox, it is important to fully understand your insurance coverage. You must read through your substance abuse and mental health coverage and contact a customer service representative or insurance agent with any questions. You must also contact the admissions team at the facility itself.
Sequoia Detox Centers is a top-tier drug and alcohol detox center in Spokane, offering evidence-based detox programs that help you get on the path to lifelong recovery. Call us toll-free today and speak to one of our experienced treatment staff.
READY TO TAKE ACTION?
Request a 100% Confidential Callback
What Addiction Programs Does Aetna Cover?
As stated earlier, Aetna will cover at least a portion of substance abuse and mental health treatment services. In general, your Aetna insurance plan will provide coverage for the following treatment services:
- Medical detoxification services: Medical detox helps you wean off of addictive substances while minimizing the pain and discomfort associated with withdrawal. Services included in a detox program include medication management, nutritional therapy, and counseling, among other programs.
- Inpatient rehabilitation: Inpatient programs allow you to live at the rehab facility or in nearby housing on the rehab’s campus to receive treatment. This is ideal if you have several failed treatment attempts, need detox services, and you don’t have a solid support system at home.
- Outpatient treatment: Outpatient treatment allows you to receive vital treatment services at the facility or other locations while remaining at home. Outpatient is also ideal if you don’t need detox and if your addiction issues are mild.
- Partial hospital treatment: A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is a more intensive outpatient treatment program if you are at high risk for relapse because of a medical or mental health issue.
- Intensive outpatient treatment: Intensive outpatient programs (IOP) are an outpatient option for those needing more intensive care compared to traditional outpatient programs but have the flexibility allowing you to live at home.
- Continuing care programs: Continuing care programs include alumni programs, counseling and therapy, and sober living homes. These programs provide the support you need after you complete a treatment program.
In general, inpatient and residential treatment costs considerably more than outpatient programs. However, services in both inpatient and outpatient programs are covered as long as those services are deemed medically necessary. As a rule of thumb, experimental therapies and some holistic therapy programs are not covered under an Aetna drug rehab program. Please consult your plan summary and contact an Aetna representative if you have questions.
If you need treatment services and need help understanding coverage, the admissions team at Sequoia Detox Centers are happy to help. Call us today, and our admissions team will help you review your insurance coverage.
What Our Clients Have to Say
How Long Will Aetna Cover Detox?
When you enter an Aetna drug detox in Washington, your coverage should cover the time required for detox services. The detox process generally takes 3-14 days, with even longer stays needed in severe cases. Medical detox is considered the foundation of all treatment programs since it allows patients to reach physical and mental stability and promotes long-term recovery.
Sequoia Detox Centers is a premier Aetna drug detox center in Spokane featuring evidence-based treatment and compassionate care. Call us today to learn more.
Are There In-Network Aetna Detox Centers?
Even if you are new to having insurance, you already know that finding an in-network Aetna detox is the best course of action. With a Washington in-network Aetna detox, you will receive the best possible care and services at a discounted rate. Aetna contracts in-network detox facilities to provide essential services, and you will see lower copays, deductibles, and coinsurance. To find an Aetna drug detox in Washington, contact Aetna customer service, and they will have a list of in-network facilities in your area. If you work for a larger company or corporation, they may offer a “provider finder” service online so you can look up Aetna drug detox facilities in your area.
Sequoia Detox Services is one of Washington’s premier Aetna drug detox services. Call us toll-free and learn more about our evidence-based drug detox programs.
What Are the Benefits of an In-Network Aetna Drug Detox Program?
When you attend an in-network Aetna drug detox program, you will receive tremendous benefits. As stated, in-network facilities are contracted by Aetna to provide high-quality services at cheaper rates which means significantly less out-of-pocket expense. Also, these detox centers are staffed by experienced professionals with years of proven experience. The facilities are clean, state-of-the-art, and secure. An Aetna drug detox program in Washington will use multiple interventions during the detox process that are tailored to meet your needs. The ultimate goal is you help you get physically and mentally stable to enter intensive drug treatment.
Sequoia Detox Center Accepts Aetna Insurance
Detoxification is the first and most crucial step of your recovery journey. Sequoia Detox Centers is a premier Aetna drug detox center in Spokane that provides effective withdrawal management services tailored just for you. Our evidence-based withdrawal management system utilizes a whole-person approach in healing you in mind, body, and spirit. Once detoxification is completed, we will connect you with our vast network of providers who can continue your sobriety journey in inpatient, outpatient, or virtual settings.
Call Sequoia Detox Centers right now and begin your journey to recovery on solid ground.